Volunteers are key to the success of New Orleans Mini Maker Faire. We are searching for volunteers to help out with a variety of positions for the 2017 New Orleans Mini Maker Faire. Let us know your skill set so we can put it to good use. In appreciation of your support, you will receive:
- 2 wristbands that will give you and a friend entry to the Faire
- A New Orleans Mini Maker Faire volunteer t-shirt
Volunteers help make a Maker Faire! Around the globe, energetic teams of volunteers drive the magic that make Maker Faires so very amazing. The New Orleans Mini Maker Faire is no different – we need you! We have a range of roles to fill, including:
- General volunteers – You could help with setup and tear down, help makers at their exhibits, or help attendees find their way around the Faire .
- Registration volunteers – Be one of the happy and helpful persons a visitor first sees upon arrival! Help quickly check makers and visitors check in, get programs, and go on their merry way! You should be comfortable with hustle and bustle while wearing a big smile.
- Crowd Control – We are expecting a great crowd, and we need volunteers who can help direct visitors, man the doors, manage crowd levels in activity rooms, and more.
- Special Skills – If you have special skills that you’d like to put to use, let us know. Maybe you have soldering or electronics experience and want to help out with activities. Or perhaps you are great at spreading the word via advance street team canvassing. Whatever it is, let us know and we’ll see if we can put your special skills to use.
Volunteers will be assigned to shifts, to ensure that you have a chance to enjoy the Faire as an attendee in addition to your volunteer duties.
This is a your chance to meet awesome Makers, socialize, and make a difference. Interested in joining the planning team? Email us at email@example.com